Mermaids Dive Center have been diving in Pattaya and Samaesan since the early 90’s. As the first PADI 5 Star Career Development Center in Pattaya and Bangkok, we’ve trained thousands of PADI Instructors and scuba divers over the years. We are are proud to announce that we are celebrating our 25th Anniversary as an official PADI 5 Star Career Development Center on 30th July 2017.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to dive or train with the Mermaids Team. It’s been a lot of fun and we are all looking forward to diving with you for many more years .
Celebrate 25th Years of diving with us
There’s lots of special events and offers coming up in July to celebrate our amazing milestone. Join our PADI Ladies Dive Day on Saturday 15th July. We are heading out to the Far Islands for a day of fun and some diving. We’ve also got the Apeks and Aqua Lung Training courses on the 27th and 28th July. Our big birthday special for 30th July will be announced soon.
Until then – spend over 5,000 baht on any course, diving or equipment in from 1st to 31st July and you’ll be entered into our Prize Draw. The lucky winner will win a place on our Liveaboard Trip to the Similans in April 2018. Prize value is 25,000 baht and the winner will be announced on Monday 1st August 2017. Departure is from Phuket. Bookings are now in place for this popular trip.
And there’s more…
PADI Digital Underwater Photo Specialty
We’ve got a brand new Olympus Underwater Camera in-house. Join Instructor Boat on this super course, he’s more than happy to offer his personal hints and tips on how to take some amazing underwater shots. To celebrate our 25 years of diving, this course is 25% off for the months of June and July only.
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties, and with so many underwater cameras to choose from, it has become easier and more fun than ever to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures with Mermaids Dive Center.
Maldives Liveaboard Trip In December ’17
We are super excited to offer this amazing Liveaboard trip to the Maldives on board the Ocean Sapphire. It’s a stunning boat with en suite bathrooms and great relaxation areas. All diving is done from the Dive Support Vessel, leaving our Liveaboard a floating hotel.
We are cruising around the Ari and Male Atolls and dive sites and the schedule give us dives with Manta Rays at their cleaning stations, Hammerheads, Reef Sharks, Napoleon Wrasse and lots more marine life. This is also our opportunity to see Whale Sharks up close.
What’s included in the trip?
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Twin Cabin on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Full Board Meals for all Persons Buffet style.
- Complimentary Drinking Water throughout stay and Tea & Coffee.
- 3 Dives per person per day except on Arrival/Departure day and 1 Night dive.
- Accompanying Fully Equipped Dive Boat with Dive Masters.
- Scheduled Snorkeling Tours.
- Special BBQ Dinner on Sand Bank or a Virgin Island.
- Night Fishing Trip during stay. (Line & weight reef fishing)
- Sightseeing tour to an Inhabited Local Island.
- Sightseeing tour of Male (Capital city) flight dependent.
Getting excited What else do you need to know?
- There’s a jacuzzi on the top deck.
- Maximum cruising hours per day is only 3 hours.
- Nitrox is FREE but you must be certified. We can do your course prior to the trip.
- Transfer from airport to the boat at 12:30pm on 9th December.
How much is the trip?
Price is an amazing 67,000 baht per person excluding flights.
Any additional charges once there:
- Tipping staff: Minimum recommended amount is $100 USD per customer for the trip.
- Landing Charge for BBQ Dinner and Virgin Island is around $10 USD.
- If you arrive later than the group transfer time, charge is $25 USD per person for ferry
To confirm your dive space, a 20,000 baht deposit* is to reach us no later than 15th June 2017. We also offer monthly installments, ask us for more info on this. Full payment must reach us no later than 1st October 2017. Please contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 1434507 to make your booking.
*Payments can be made by Cash/Card in store, by Bank Transfer or PayPal. If paying by Paypal, there is a 5% surcharge. Please note that deposits are not refundable under any circumstances.
Mermaids Merchandise coming in June
We’ve decided to do a new range of Mermaids Merchandise. Our Hardeep Wreck T Shirt is back and we are adding the HTMS Khram and everyones favorite – the Narcosis T Shirt. The T Shirts are made from a non fade material and at 500 baht, are great for those salty, sunny boat days. You can keep the sun off your head with our Baseball cap at 400 baht. We will ship to you anywhere in the world.