PADI Advanced Open Water Course In Thailand
PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Thailand
Thinking about taking your PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Thailand? Are you planning to go scuba diving in Thailand? Here’s why scuba diving in Pattaya must be on your bucket list!
Scuba diving in Pattaya is everything you would expect from diving in Thailand. Beautiful coral reefs, an abundance of fish, stunning underwater scenery and we even have some incredible wreck dives to boot!
If you are Open Water certified this is your chance to enhance your skills. Practice your techniques and experience some of the best scuba diving in Thailand.
With a range of dive sites to explore, taking your Advanced in Pattaya gives you the chance to explore deeper. Up to 30 meters. and see even more incredible dive sites and marine life.
Here are some of the highlights of diving in Pattaya:
- Flexible Schedule: Take your PADI Advanced Open Water in Pattaya and develop your skills and build your confidence underwater: During your Advanced Open Water
- you’ll make 5 dives over 2 days with one of our experienced instructors. You can rest assured that you’ll be well looked after. You’ll complete the course feeling more capable and with a whole new skill set. The Advanced course fits nicely into a weekend. But if you would like to take your course over more than one weekend that’s fine too. Let us know how we can fit your course around your schedule!
- Choose Your Dives: You’ll need to make an underwater navigation dive and a deep dive; the other 3 are your own choice. We have ideal conditions for numerous options including wreck diving, boat diving, drift diving, underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, AWARE fish identification, underwater naturalist or why not try diving with Enriched Air Nitrox or make an adventure night dive and see how the reef changes after the sun has set?
- Less Studying and More Diving: The PADI Advanced Open Water Course is less intensive than your PADI Open Water and you’ll just need to read the five chapters in the manual that relate to your five dives. There is a knowledge review at the end of each chapter which your instructor will review together with you.
- Not Just a Standard Package: All of our Advanced Open Water Courses in Pattaya include everything you need to become PADI Advanced Open Water certified here in Thailand. There are no hidden extras and your program includes:
- Professional PADI Instructor tuition
- Full equipment hire
- PADI Certification on completion
- Local hotel pickups and drop offs
- Breakfast, Lunch and Refreshments on boat dives
We can help with more:
We can also help to arrange nearby accommodation or, if you are travelling to us from Bangkok we can arrange reasonably priced private transport.
Experienced Instructors & Small Groups: Our team of Instructors are all experienced PADI Professionals who are not just passionate divers but also enthusiastic and sympathetic teachers. To ensure you receive the best experience possible we keep our class sizes small so you’ll never feel crowded and you’ll receive personal attention.
More than a Dive Centre: Here at Mermaids in Pattaya you’ll feel like part of the family. We’ll ensure you have awesome dives, experience the best scuba diving and best dive sites. And have a lot of fun.
We are also price competitive as we believe that diving should be accessible by all – that’s why our PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Pattaya costs just THB 12,500 with all of the above inclusions! Just add on 3,000 baht for your PADI Manual and Certification Card.
Come and enjoy the beauty of Thailand with us – we are looking forward to meeting you and diving Pattaya with you soon! Check out our facebook page for what we do.