PADI Divemaster Pattaya Thailand
PADI Divemaster Pattaya Thailand
Is scuba diving in Thailand and becoming a PADI Divemaster your dream come true? Here at Mermaids Dive Center we offer unique PADI Divemaster Internships to turn your dreams into reality.
If you don’t have the time to do an Internship, we can do a tailor made course just for you. Have a look at our special promotion in March 2020.
This could be the start of a whole new life for you as a PADI Professional! It’s both challenging and rewarding and you’ll be leading the life you always dreamed of. Imagine your office being on a beach. Your daily commute being on a boat heading towards dive sites and your work being underwater. It’s all possible here in Pattaya!
Take one of our affordable Internship programs and you’ll learn how to become a professional PADI Divemaster while making awesome dives and exploring our beautiful tropical Thai dive sites. It’s a life changing experience, an incredible opportunity and it will look great on your CV! Did we mention that you’ll feel like part of our team and take home memories to last a lifetime?
PADI Divemaster Internship with Mermaids
The Mermaids Divemaster Internship is the original, most comprehensive and complete package available. A PADI Divemaster Internship means that you will be taken under the wing of our PADI instructors. Just like a member of staff. You will be taught not only the skills to lead certified divers. But also the inner workings of a successful PADI 5 Star Career Development Center.
Our Divemaster Packages
You can start with us from being a complete beginner! That’s right, if you are not yet certified to dive you can spend up to 4 months with us and take our intensive Divemaster training program to take you from beginner to Pro!
If you are already a certified diver, you’ll need to work your way up to PADI Rescue Diver level. Before you can get started on the the PADI Divemaster Course. If you are already a Rescue Diver with an up to date EFR certification you are ready. Take a look at our “What do I need to know” section below.
If you are not yet a Rescue Diver that’s not a problem. We’ll put together a tailored internship for you which takes in to account your current certification level and your number of logged dives to date. We are here to help you on your path towards becoming a PADI Professional and that means making the process as straight forward as possible.
What do I need to know?
- To enrol on the PADI Divemaster course you need to be 18 years old, be a certified Rescue Diver with EFR certificationin the last 24 months and have 40 logged dives. If you don’t have all of these it’s not a problem. We can start your program based on whatever level you are now.
- To get started you’ll also need a Doctor’s signature to confirm you are “medically fit for diving”, we have a standard PADI form for this which we can email to you to take your Doctor.
- Pattaya is an amazing location for Divemaster training and the people here are extremely friendly and helpful. It’s safe for single travellers as well as couples and groups.
- Our goal is to prepare you for working in the industry – not just gaining a certification. Your Mermaids scuba diving training in Pattaya will be invaluable, teach you how to deal with real-life situations and you’ll leave Thailand proud of your achievements and ready for the life you have been dreaming of as a confident and capable PADI Divemaster!
- Come prepared for an experience of a lifetime, awesome diving and a lot of fun!
If you would like to join us, please contact us with the date you are thinking about arriving, your current certification level and number of logged dives to date. We’ll get back to you with a program tailored to your needs and let you know an expected time frame.
We look forward to scuba diving Pattaya with you soon!